Think about all your investments as a pole dancer. Yes, I mean INVESTMENTS. When you buy something that is related to pole dance, you are buying something that you will continue to benefit from for as long as you practice pole. If you are thinking about buying a pole, here is a list of reasons why it’s the best investment you can make:
- Fast improvement. If you train more, you will improve faster.
- Train whenever you want to. Choose the time of day that works best for YOU – free from work, family, etc.
- Take your pole with you. Don’t want to miss your pole routine on holidays? Problem solved! Most poles are portable and can be taken on the go.
- Create training sessions with your pole friends. A different way to spend time together and continue to train on your own time.
- Show your partner your new skills… we will leave this one up to the imagination 😉
Certainly, for those who have a pole at home, it made a real difference during lockdown. In fact, the most common thing we hear from those who have made the investment, is that they wish they had done it sooner. Additionally, if your local studio is miles away from home but you are in love with pole dancing, that’s the only way for you to realistically continue practicing. In all cases, it’s so important to make sure you choose the right online program to complete your routine for you. One that not only teaches you new skills, but teaches you the RIGHT way to do it. See you on the pole!